Ryan Gosling sure knows how to steam things up. Do you remember that amazing elevator kiss scene from Drive? Ryan Gosling‘s “Driver” character gives “Irene” (Carey Mulligan) a prolonged, passionate kiss right before he saves the day by bashing a bad guy’s face in. Gosling fans seeking more hotness from him will not be disappointed in Blue Valentine (watch it now on Netflix). The Blue Valentine Soundtrack features great music by Grizzly Bear, Department of Eagles, Penny & the Quarters, and a bonus track by Ryan Gosling himself.
Blue Valentine is featured in a recent Rolling Stone article about some pivotal moments in history for the Millennial generation. Read the article for details about that steamy scene in Blue Valentine, here: Coming of Age: Millennials’ Most Earth-Shaking Sexual Moments.
Download The Album!
Blue Valentine (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack): Download | Buy CD
01. Granny Diner – Grizzly Bear
02. In Ear Park – Department of Eagles
03. Easier (Instrumental) – Grizzly Bear
04. Lullabye (Instrumental) – Grizzly Bear
05. I Live With You (Instrumental) -Grizzly Bear
06. Foreground (Instrumental) – Grizzly Bear
07. Dory (Instrumental) – Grizzly Bear
08. You Always Hurt the Ones You Love – Ryan Gosling
09. You and Me – Penny & The Quarters
10. Shift (Alternate Version) – Grizzly Bear
11. Alligator (feat. Zach Condon, Dave Longstreth & Amber Coffman) [Choir Version] – Grizzly Bear
12. Easier – Grizzly Bear
13. Lullaby – Grizzly Bear
14. I Live With You – Grizzly Bear
15. Foreground – Grizzly Bear