Christopher Young’s classic score to Hellraiser–Clive Barker’s enduring horror masterpiece–celebrates its 30th anniversary this year! Lakeshore Records is privileged to reissue the official score on vinyl, digital and CD! Long out of print, Christopher Young’s completely remixed and remastered score from its original 24-track, 2 inch analog master session tapes will be immortalized in this brand new vinyl pressing. Digitally-restored photography from the film archives completes the lovingly-crafted collectible retail edition of the LP. This is a must-have for curators of iconic horror scores and film memorabilia!
HELLRAISER 30TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTORS EDITION (RETAIL VERSION) VINYL:
* 30th Anniversary Re-Issue of long out of print classic horror score by acclaimed composer CHRISTOPHER YOUNG
* Hellraiser is one of the most famed horror movies of all time
* Painstakingly remixed and remastered from the Original 24 Track, 2 Inch Analog Master Session Tapes!
* Digitally Restored Original Artwork and Photography from the film’s archives!
* Single LP Gatefold Release
* 140g Multi-Colored Translucent Red w/ Black Smoke Vinyl**
* 4 Color Printed Disc Sleeves features long lost original theatrical sales sheet
* Street Date Friday October 6th, 2017
* SRLP $27.98
** Vinyl photos for display purposes only, actual product may vary
Also in tribute to this 30th Anniversary, our friends at Death Waltz Recordings/Mondo will be releasing their own version of the re-mastered score with new, original artwork! More details coming soon.
Image Entertainment and Lakeshore International Corp. present HELLRAISER, available now on Digital (get it here).
Carter Burwell’s acclaimed score to Anomalisa, the Academy Award®-nominated stop-motion film is getting an inspired vinyl release from Mondo in partnership with Lakeshore Records! The award-winning film directed by Duke Johnson and Charlie Kaufman was in production for over two years, featuring multiple 3-D printed copies of each character in the movie. In the spirit of the film, the limited edition vinyl pressing of 1,000 copies is being offered this summer featuring a 3-D replica of Michael’s hotel room. Check out the album reveal and more exclusive details at IndieWire.
On sale this Wednesday, August 16 at 12 noon via Mondo.
Barnes & Noble Vinyl Weekend returns! This time, you’ll want to get your claws on the Logan soundtrack vinyl exclusive in “Red & Black Swirl”, available this weekend at Barnes & Noble stores, August 11 to 13. The acclaimed score by Marco Beltrami is one of the most talked about aspects of the James Mangold-directed masterpiece.
The B&N Vinyl Weekend event is focused on vinyl and exclusives. Be sure to tag Lakeshore on social media with your Logan soundtrack vinyl photos and use the hashtag #BNVinylDay!
You can also pre-order online here.
BUY NOW AT [AMAZON] and [AMOEBA]
LOGAN DELUXE COLLECTORS EDITION GATEFOLD VINYL
* Incredible Score by Academy Award Nominated Composer Marco Beltrami
* Must Have Collectible for Wolverine Fans!
* Final Wolverine Film of the MARVEL/20th Century Fox X-Men Franchise starring Hugh Jackman
* Pressed on Heavy Weight 180g Audiophile Black Vinyl
* Vintage Movie Poster Styled Illustrated Album Cover of “IMAX” Artwork
* Back Cover Matching Vintage Movie Poster Design of Logan and Laura
* Interior Black & White Gatefold of Hugh Jackman as Logan
* Printed Disc Sleeves on Heavy Weight Card Stock Feature Character Portraits of Logan, Laura and Charles Xavier
* Printed Disc Sleeves on Heavy Weight Card Stock feature Liner Notes by Film Director James Mangold and Composer Marco Beltrami
* Character Portraits and Black & White Photography by the Film’s Director James Mangold
Fans of Clint Mansell have had their eyes on his score to Black Mirror: San Junipero on vinyl, which was released recently with UK/EU and North America editions. Those looking for the coveted North American Purple Vinyl and Picture Disc editions from Lakeshore Records may now secure their copy via Amoeba Records. Grab the UK/EU edition via our friends and partners at Invada Records here.
The score played a crucial role in the episode, set in a retro-futuristic 1987 seaside town where a love affair between two young women seems to warp space and time. – The Vinyl Factory
“Mansell’s score is the futuristic well of metallic effects and sad melodies that give ‘San Junipero’ its personality.” – Noisey
Mansell’s score—gentle, yearning, and full of hope—paired magnificently with the more boisterous ’80s pop in the episode, underscoring key emotional moments. – Substream