Fans of “Mr. Robot” will be delighted to know a vinyl pressing of Mac Quayle’s Season 2 score, Vol. 3, is now available! Debuted today at Modern Vinyl is the rad artwork and packaging created by award-winning Art Director John Bergin. You can now view full album and order details of the Lakeshore Webshop edition in red/black splatter (pictured above) here.
‘Web-Shop Variant’ Red/Black Splatter Vinyl
- Double LP Gatefold Insert (11” x 11”)
- Poster (11” x 22”)
- Liner notes by Mac Quayle
- Artwork in style of late 80s / early 90s 16bit video games.
- A continuation of the concept of Season One soundtrack albums.
- Custom original art by John Bergin
ALSO: Invada will release two options — 180-gram heavyweight black, plus clear vinyl with red & white splatter — for purchase outside of North America. Lakeshore will have a 140-gram transparent red. Available on or around Dec 8.
Mr. Robot Season 3 debuts Wednesday, October 11 at 10/9c on USA Network.