Lyrically, the song is expressive of the film’s core themes. [Michael] Bolton said of the film and his contribution, ”I was invited to an early private screening of Fathers & Daughters, and found myself moved to tears. – Full story at Billboard
Lakeshore Records is very pleased to release Fathers & Daughters (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), available now! The album features score by Paolo Buonvino, known for score on Sundance Film Festival® award-winning film, L’Ultimo Bacio, and new songs by GRAMMY® winner Michael Bolton. You can hear his new song, “Fathers & Daughters” exclusively now at Billboard. See below for full album details.
FATHERS & DAUGHTERS, starring Russell Crowe and Amanda Seyfried is coming soon to U.S. theaters.
Download The Album!
Fathers & Daughters (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack): iTunes
Fathers and Daughters (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
01. Fathers & Daughters – Michael Bolton
02. (They Long To Be) Close To You – Richard Clayderman feat. Michael Bolton
03. Blackout – Paolo Buonvino
04. Father and Daugther – Paolo Buonvino
05. I Want To Stay With You – Paolo Buonvino
06. Something Changing – Paolo Buonvino
07. Father and Daugther (Version 2) – Paolo Buonvino
08. At School – Paolo Buonvino
09. Jake’s Seizure – Paolo Buonvino
10. The Betrayal – Paolo Buonvino
11. Never Give Up – Paolo Buonvino
12. Another Seizure – Paolo Buonvino
13. From Night To Dawn – Paolo Buonvino
14. Dad Is Back – Paolo Buonvino
15. Goodnight Potato Chip – Paolo Buonvino
16. Nowhere – Paolo Buonvino
17. Goodbye Dad – Paolo Buonvino
18. Writing as a Maniac – Paolo Buonvino
19. Losing It – Paolo Buonvino
20. Father and Daughter (Soft Version) – Paolo Buonvino
21. That’s My Girl – Paolo Buonvino
22. I Want To Stay With You (Version 2) – Paolo Buonvino
23. The Betrayal (Version 2) – Paolo Buonvino
24. Old Memories – Paolo Buonvino
25. Never Give Up (Version 2) – Paolo Buonvino
Preview over a minute of music here:
Don't Miss A Beat: Subscribe To Film Music Daily!
Join our community to receive exclusive content.