Last fall, The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby made headlines for being one of the most romantic (and touching) dramas of the year. Starring Jessica Chastain (Interstellar, The Tree of Life) and James McAvoy (X-Men: Days of Future Past, Wanted), there were three versions of the film: “Him,” “Her” and “Them” versions. The soundtrack was a highly-anticipated release, featuring “No Fate Awaits Me” by Son Lux feat. Faux Fix.
Faux Fix’s latest collaboration is with composer Rob Simonsen on The Age of Adaline soundtrack. Hear a teaser of the single, “Start Again” at Under the Radar. The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby is “the story of a couple trying to reclaim the life and love they once knew and pick up the pieces of a past that may be too far gone.” Accompanied by flashbacks from the couple’s happier times, the movie is also peppered with great tracks from Cat Power, OMD, Pink Skull and more. Preview the album below.
Album Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=718XfyP6rsM
The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- No Fate Awaits Me – Son Lux with Faux Fix
- Wild Is The Wind – Cat Power
- So In Love – Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark
- Blue Ball Blues – Max Kagan and Jake Musial
- How to Talk To Girls – James Webber
- Ciant Hear It (Jungle Remix) – Elliphant
- Move On – Pink Skull
- Dancing with the Lights Out – Roxxpin
- Don’t Wake the Dead – Guards
- Sailing – Leisure Cruise
- Went to War – Amason
- The Blame – Flying Points
- A Great Design – Black Marble
Movie trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca2yCZJqZoU
Don't Miss A Beat: Subscribe To Film Music Daily!
Join our community to receive exclusive content.